Citadel: Total War - Моды на Rome: Total War - TWoW.Games - Сообщество любителей умных игр Перейти к содержанию
TWoW.Games - Сообщество любителей умных игр

Citadel: Total War

Alish

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Вот буржуинская инструкция по установке:

Installation Instructions

Fairly simple, download the demo, and extract it to you RTW folder (ex: C:\Activision\Rome - Total War) overwriting files when prompted.

Once installed, go to your RTW directory, right click on your RTW (NOT BI, if you have it) exe and select "Create Shortcut". Select the new shortcut, right click, and hit properties. Find the "Target" box, and AFTER the quotation mark at the end, add -mod:citadel (put in another space and add -show_err while you there too). Click "Ok" and from now on double click that shortcut to run Citadel. This way it does not mess with Vanilla RTW, or any other mods! Whoop!

please when you report a crash, write exactly when it happen and what you was doing.

A known bug is on the main menu due to background movie (I have it on my desktop but not on my laptop, it is probably due to video card), when you click shortcut you see CA and Rome introduction movies, then our Citadel loading screen, before you see the main menu Rome crash and you seee an icon on bottom bar. You can solve it in this way:

go to menu folder (ex: C:\Activision\Rome - Total War\Citadel\Data\menu)

change this file Dump0000.m1v with the same of Vanilla Rome (you can find here ex: C:\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\menu)

Очень хотелось получить стреляющих аркебузиров, но вышел облом. Установка демы явно иезуитская = нужно создать псевдо ярлык и прибавить к нему что прописано выше. С другими модами не дружит, а у меня стоял ЕГрекМод, может из за него и не пошло. Все попытки запустить дему кончились сносом РТВ и БИ.

Может у кого получится успешно - пишите как!

• 4 месяца спустя...

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Политика конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности.