Pike & Musket TW - Страница 4 - Моды на MTW и STW - TWoW.Games - Сообщество любителей умных игр Перейти к содержанию
TWoW.Games - Сообщество любителей умных игр

Pike & Musket TW

cegorach

Рекомендуемые сообщения

2cegorach

So Djasack - is it from Tatar language or Turkish

It from Nogay's language, their language is similar on Tatar, but differs.

Probably I was mistaken with a transcription... Here on Russian: "Жасак".

about Zhilcy or Zilci cavalry.

It is elite guards of Tsar (horse shelfs). When Tsar participated in fight also they the same is natural.

Were these wings used and this interesting lance ???

Yes, I think as well as hussars. :cheers:

Kirim Suvari - crimean cavalry,
Keffe Bekci

Ok! I has understood. Thanks

Izci Tatarlar - means tatаr scouts if I am correct,

Who such "scouts"? :lol:

One more moment: Where a Nobels cavalry? ;)

To name it is possible "Mirzalar's chambull" It means a "Саvalry of Nobels".

If you possess PMTW 1.0 on your HDD you might want to try them, so I decided to place this mini-install ready to use here
Another file you can install even in PMTW 1.0

Oh, very good :apl:

2 monitor

I am sorry, I can't speak Russian so I can only answer in English and Polish.

I am trying to release it as soon as possible and in factit is almost ready. The end of March is a reasonable release date.

Polski

Próbuje wydać go jak szybko się da, w zasadzie to prawie wszystko mam gotowe. Wydaje mi się, że najprawdopodobniej wypuszczę mod pod koniec marca.

Regards/Pozdrawiam Cegorach

2 ALL

Here in new, revisited roster for Russia in PMTW for MTW VI

Early

----------

cavalry

Ryndy

Pomestnaya Konnitsa

Znat

Tatarskaya Konnitsa

Reytary - from 1648

Stremenniye Streltsy - from 1572

Draguny - from 1648

Sluzhiliye Kazaki

infantry

Opolcheniye

Pishchalshchiki

Gorodovye Streltsy - from 1572

Vybrannye Streltsy ( Moscow)

Soldaty - from 1648

Kopeyshchiki - from 1648

PalaceGuards - to represent dismounted Ryndy

High

--------

cavalry

Oprychniki - to 1648

Ryndy

Pomestnaya Konnitsa

Znat

Tatarskaya Konnitsa

Reytary - from 1648

Stremenniye Streltsy - to 1648

Draguny - from 1648

Sluzhiliye Kazaki

Kalmuk Horsemen - I need russian translation of this name ( singular and plural) - from 1648

infantry

Opolcheniye

Gorodovye Streltsy

Vybranniye Streltsy ( Moscow)

Soldaty - from 1648

Kopeyshchiki - from 1648

Late

--------

cavalry

Ryndy

Pomestnaya Konnitsa

Tatarskaya Konnitsa

Reytary

Draguny

Sluzhiliye Kazaki

Gusary

StremenniyeKopeyshchiki

Zhilcy

Kalmuk Horsemen - I need russian translation of this name ( singular and plural)

infantry

Gorodovye Streltsy

Vybranniye Streltsy ( Moscow)

Soldaty

Kopeyshchiki

Poteshnyi

--------------

in addition there are numerous regional, generic and mercenary units they can recruit + mercenaries to hire in the usual way like Circassians, Landsknechts, Cossacks and Line Infantry and Cavalry in late.

Tell me if you have anything to add... In addition I need the translation for the Kalmyk Horsemen as soon as possible.

Regards Cegorach ;);)

2cegorach

Here in new, revisited roster for Russia in PMTW for MTW VI

Very good! :apl:

Kalmuk Horsemen - I need russian translation of this name ( singular and plural)

Under leadership of khan Ho-Jurluka per 1630 in Russia the first groups of Kalmyks have removed.

"Калмыкский всадник" singular

"Калмыкские всадники" plural

ЗЫ навсяки сулчай продублирую по русский, что этот мод будет доступен примерно с конца марта.

Изменено пользователем Золд
I am sorry, I can't speak Russian so I can only answer in English and Polish.

I am trying to release it as soon as possible and in factit is almost ready. The end of March is a reasonable release date.

Polski

Próbuje wydać go jak szybko się da, w zasadzie to prawie wszystko mam gotowe. Wydaje mi się, że najprawdopodobniej wypuszczę mod pod koniec marca.

Забавно,я по польски лучше чем по английски понимаю.

Ещё всю весну ждать,жаль.Так хотелось окунутся в войны Речи Посполитой...Ну дай бог чтоб ОиМ так быстро.

2cegorach

Can it is useful. :buba:

Full set Circassians:

1. Naib (commander\governor\main leader), 2. The commander of hundred, 3. Abadhez (infantryman), 4. Shabsug (light infantry with musket\arrows) and 5. Uork (notable\nobel\landlord`s)

%D7%E5%F0%EA%E5%F1%B3.jpg

• 2 недели спустя...

New historical battles I plan for the mod - both editions if possible.

Vaslui 1475

-----------

Play as Moldavian leader Stephen the Great and defeat massive Turkish-Tatar army. Use your heavily armed Polish-Hungarian allies to great effect.

Orsza 1514

----------

Play as the Lithuanian-Polish forces and defeat massive Russian army.

The anniversary of the battle was the national holiday of Belorus - before Lukashenka banned it like the flag, the coat of arms and teaching in Belorussian...

Pavia 1525

----------

You play as the French and have to gather your scattered forces and defeat Spanish & Imperial forces.

Lubieszow 1577

--------------

Play as Polish royal army and defeat 6 times bigger rebel and mercenary army.

Gozow 1607

----------

Play as Polish royalist or rebel commander and defeat your enemy, but... without killing too many.

Lutzen 1632

-----------

Play as Swedes or Imperial forces and defeat your foe without too many losses.

Ochmatow 1644

-------------

Play as Tatar commander and defeat at least one of Polish armies trying to outflank you.

Marston Moor 1644

-----------------

Play as Royalist or Parliamentarian commander and defeat your enemy without too many losses.

Dunbar 1650

-----------

Play as English commander Oliver Cromwell and defeat more numerous Scottish army.

Warka 1656

----------

Play as Swedes and defeat 3 times more numerous Polish troops.

Warsaw 1656

-----------

Defeat 2-3 times larger Polish-Lithuanian army leading Swedish-Brandenburgian forces.

in progress i.e. gathering data or I haven't decided yet.

Trzciana 1629

As Polish commander Stanislaw Koniecpolski defeat more numerous Gustavus Adolphus army.

Rocroi 1643

As French or Spanish commander defeat your enemy without too many losses.

Kniaze Bajraki 1648

After the defeat at Zolte Wody ( Yellow Water) you try to escape protecting yourself with wagons.

Polonka 1660

As Lithuanian-Polish commander you have to defeat Russian forces protected by streams and swamps.

Basia 1660

As above, maybe available from Russian point of view as well.

Walhoff 1626

As Polish commander defeat 3 times larger Gustavus Adolphus Swedes.

New historical campaigns

'Furious and careless - Montrose's campaign'

--------------------------------------------

battles still to be chosen, but I will post soon which battles will be in.

For now I can choose from:

Tibbermore 1644, Aberdeen 1644, Inverlochy 1645, Auldearn 1645 ( this one will appear for sure), Alford 1645, Kilsyth 1645, Philiphaugh 1645, Carbisdale 1650

'Path to betrayal - Janusz Radziwill campaign'

----------------------------------------------

Lojow 1649

Cavalry battle vs. more numerous Cossack forces.

Nowa Woda 1654

Suprise assault of Lithuanian army at Russian camp - kill as many as possible and run away !

Szklow 1654

Very hard battle against 10 times larger Russian army, try to repeat Radziwill's feat.

Szepielewicze 1654

Defeat enemy or save most of your army facing huge Russian forces.

'Stopping the czambuls - Sobieski's masterpiece'

------------------------------------------------

As Polish commander Jan Sobieski defeat more numerous Tatar forces in a series of running battles with your army weaker and weaker after each clash...

Battles to be chosen...

You can add your proposals, but I will need rather detailed data in addition the battles should be rather HARD to win.

In fact almost all of the battles above were won by the forces you will be expected to lead ( except Pavia, Ochmatow, Szepielewicze, Warka ), so you will have to repeat some impressive military achievements, some very impressive ( see Szklow as the good example).

The battles will be prepared for MTW VI and MTW 2 edition, if possible 1 soldier will represent 1 person in the real battle, but it is usually impossible.

Regards Cegorach

• 3 недели спустя...

Time for the usual introduction of the mod - those who know the mod please, forgive me.

The Pike & Musket TW mod puts you in the middle of power struggle in the period between 1480 and 1700.

Almost everything is changed this way or will be later, but overall it might be described in few short terms.

Religious wars - the crusades and jihads remain in limited use, but more factors and religious tools appear - the religious agents are much more powerful, there are more buildings converting the local population to your cause and finally even the armies themselves can change the balance converting the population of the conquered teritories.

The time of colonisation - a number of colonial buildings allow you to gain profit from discovering the new lands, to get more office titles to use, even to get more soldiers from the lands far away.

Mercenary wars - the number of mercenary soldiers is much greater now, new buildings which allow getting them appear, new structures affect the mercenary poll and the buildable mercenaries themselves are often the core of many existing armies of this period. Some of them can be quite dangerous though, causing unhappiness and unstability in your domain.

New political systems are born. States can become more and more democratic, tolerant or even decentralised with a level of autonomy given for some territories or turn into modern absolute powers with a degree of controll over every citizen and huge armies to send.

Warfare is in constant move as well. You will start with massive armies of pikemen and medieval style knights ending with massive armies of musketeers and medium cavalry supporting with numerous cannons or even with line infantry, grenadiers and line cavalry all cheap, reliable and in large numbers.

Unique units and armies appear, remain or are slowly declining - you will be able to command moving fortresses of warwagons, use ski riding soldiers to harass the enemy, rapid moving dragoons will give you firesupport, minerteams will blow castlewalls apart, heavy artillery or small, but movable cannons will give you massive firepower, rapid moving cavalry in heavy armours, light riders or fleet-hooved nomads are to be chosen. Many units will be able to change equipment before battle, to remount, dismount, form sapping teams and generally to achieve almost everything allowed by the MTW VI engine, and it means a lot !

Around 600 units from over 35 various countries with unique fighting styles await you.

Enjoy the slaughter !

=======================================

I have decided to answer some questions before they will be asked. The FAQ will be expanded later when some really frequent questions will appear.

Q. What do I need to play the mod.

A. Working, fresh installation of the MTW VI.

Q. Is there anything I should install in addition to the main file.

A. Yes, music pack 01 is essential to play the mod, but nothing more is required, even the patch for the VI isn't necessary, but you will find it useful nonetheless.

Q. Why playing on bigger unit size isn't allowed.

A. Many units already reched the numbers close to 200 or 200 itself, playing in bigger unit settings will result in CTDs.

Q. Where is the English Civil Wars campaign ?

A. Currently locked i.e. most of the files are here, but the campaign isn't available. There is a problem with CP and MP for that campaign and in the small patch ( early May) it will be unlocked with the bug hopefully removed or at least with SP ready to play.

Q. Where are my Organ Guns, my beloved, little Organ Guns ?

A. The artillery was modified for the mod. Some artillery pieces i.e. less useful are available only by changing the battle mode ( so dismounting) some of the available cannons - Serpentines for example 'dismount' into Organ Guns.

Q. My game CTD when I am clicking the province with rightmouse button. What happened ?

A. There is a risk of CTDs linked to too large number of structures generating income. The exact, safe number is still a matter of speculation and research, but for now I can only advise not to build every single one of them in one province - it doesn't include mines or farming structures - and because many of them are unique buildings, sometimes impossible to combine in one place without some real effort these CTDs should not happen at all, unless you are really unlucky. The matter is in testing still, so it will be corrected if necessary.

Q. Was Keira Knightly really in betatesting team ?

A. I suggest asking her personally.

-----------------

more later

-----------------

Time for a short summary.

The mod offers around 600 new units ( including those from ECW) - including warwagons, cavalry with two steeds, ski troopers, dragoons, movable artillery, pirates and many many others.

It gives you more than 30, around 40 factions in 4 campaigns ( ECW locked for a short period of time), almost all with unique troop types, often with its own buildings and a number of office titles and historical heroes.

Over 70 new building structures.

New resources and trade goods.

Better than the old, 'plain' MTW map - from Medieval XL thanks to VikinHorde.

Lots of new ideas including evolving office titles, units with two battle modes to choose from and many, many more...

Historical battles and one ( for now) historical campaign with couple of really hard battles with often quite unusual victory conditions.

And many other things I have forgotten that are new or even completely new and unique.

NOw the line of SHAME i.e. things in progress or generally not finished.

- faction shields are not ready yet which might cause some confusion.

- not all unit icons are finished - mostly from early era of the game or from muslim countries.

- strange messages might happen like 'cannot translate $%^&' to be corrected sooner or later.

- campaign pieces for the orthodox factions behave in a strange ways hard to correct it requires some additional effort and research.

- ECW campaign not playble now - it wasn't available in CP and MP so I have locked SP for now as well, I want to make it work in all modes.

- Some unit pictures and many building pictures are not finished, wrong, badly prepared or just not right.

- Many units udse temporary animations which will be replaced with the right ones or might be very hard to prepare e,g, Landsknechts.

- old castle maps are used for now some help with preparing something similar to the fortifications in the NTW mod is required.

- more music is required as well.

- more heroes and their portraits are necessary especially for the Netherlands, Russia, Cossacks, Portugal.

- Many more new descriptions have to be written, and many of the existing have to be corrected or shortened.

- More historical battles and campaigns have to be prepared.

- New movies have to be added - it is possible, I know how to do it ( Barocca from the Org did the thing), but I need the MPG files.

and many other things as well, we will see them while playing.

=================================================

The present edition of the mod uses modified campaign map prepared by VikingHorde the creator of the popular Medieval XL. Onece again thank you for it !

Still it remains only as something temporary - the mod will need a new map and it will get one.

For now, to recreate some historical politica processes, wars and the most important directions of expansion I have changed some borders sometimes cutting access from one province to another altogether.

So there is no access between:

Libya <-> Tunisia

Will make ground expansion from Spain to Egypt impossible, makes Malta more important and means that you will need a strong fleet to get from Middle East to North African pirate states.

Hungary <-> Poland

There was virtually no access between thos countries thanks to Carphatian mountains. Channels the Expansion of the Ottomans towards Austria and numerous German and Italian states.

Moldavia <-> Poland

IMproves survival rate of Poland (slightly) and although it still is overrun rather quickly slows down and sends the Ottoams westwards.

Milan <-> Burgundy

Makes Spain slightly more difficult to play - you need a different route between those provinces - possibility of a quick war vs. France.

Hungary <-> Bohemia ( High & Late)

Hapsburg Empire needs some protection against the Ottomans which in future will be provided by Royal Hungary, but now at least Bohemia is safe from the east at least.

Bulgaria <-> Moldavia

Again sends the Ottomans towards the Hapsburg Empire and improves the importance of Wallachia as the main crossing place over Danube.

In addition some countries have added rivers on some borders to protect them better, and some rivers were removed.

There is only one , but very important change when it comes to the seas in the game - THERE IS NO LINK BETWEEN ATLANTIC ( SO ALL NORTHERN SEAS) AND MEDITERRANEAN SEA ( SO ALSO THE BLACK SEA) - this way the income from trade is not so massive as in the vanilla MTW VI and there is no easy way to transport soldiers form Africa to England or other northern country.

Regards Cegorach Wink ;)

2cegorach

So it is finally done !

I congratulate! :band:

I NEED MORE HOSTS

It is necessary to think, I am have one idea. B)

Изменено пользователем Золд

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Политика конфиденциальности Политика конфиденциальности.